January 2017 Booster Club Gambling Meeting
Present: Geno Rajtar, Dan Godfrey, Missy Strachan, Matt Fink, Wes Otto, Kara Sweere, Justin Mathes, Randy Westman and Steve Fink
- Secretary Report was given by Geno Rajtar
Missy Strachan motioned to approve and Matt Fink 2nd the motion to approve the minutes. Motion passes.
- Treasurer Report given by Geno Rajtar
- Lawful Gambling: Including Schedule A (Gross receipts=$24,739, Prizes paid=$19,500, Netreceipts=$5,239), B2, C, and F (Bank acct was reconciled, Profit carryover for month=$7,695.57)
- Allowable Expenses: Rent-Big Dog-$1,236.00, M. Peters Enterprise-$528.78 (games 519.11 + supplies $9.67; Pre-approved $750 for gambling product due before the next meeting. Geno Rajtar- $224.57 (Mileage-$43.20 (80 miles x $.54) Contract payment-$135.00, $14.01 reimbursement for daily log and $32.36 for copies),
- Lawful Purpose Expenditures: City of North Mankato-taxes $395.48, State of MN taxes-$502, IRS-$0; Loyola donation $0
Missy Strachan motioned to pay the above bills and was 2nd by Dan Godfrey. Motion passes.
III. Correspondence and other documents:
- Letter from MN revenue stating that we still need to submit the annual certified physical inventory and cash count for fiscal year end 10/31/16. Kara called on this and they did not switch our year end for these documents. Both were done at our fiscal year end of 6/30/16 but were resent with letter to MN revenue.
- Letter from the IRS stating that there is a credit of $396 for period ending 10/31/15. Email was sent to accountant to see what we should do.
- Geno to look at second site for a gambling box;
- Randy Westman requested a bringing another party to our gambling meeting next month for another possible opportunity.
Kara Sweere motioned to adjourn the meeting, 2nd by Missy Strachan . Motion approved to adjourn at 6:05pm