February Booster Club Meeting Minutes
Date: February 8, 2017
Present: Geno Rajtar, Kara Sweere, Matt Fink, Dan Godfrey, and Steve Fink
- Secretary Report-The Minutes for the meeting for January 2017 meeting were presented for the approval. Matt Fink motioned to approve January Minutes; second by Dan Godfrey and the motion to accept the January Minutes was approved.
- Treasurer Report- Kara Sweere presented the Treasurer Report for January 2017
- The following bills were presented for payment: $1,300 to Dale Baskett –football; $125 to “the Fan Mankato” general account; $300 to MGBCA for Lindsey Theuninck All State Girls basketball-general account. Kara Sweere moved to approve payment of the bills; second by Geno Rajtar and the motion passed.
- Dan Godfrey motioned to accept the Treasurer Report; second by Matt Fink and the motion to was approved.
III. Old Business
- Hoopin on Hill
- Update from Dan Godfrey; various ideas to post notice of the tournament;
- Coupon Book- No update;
- Matt Fink provided an update; discussion on having a party/table at the boys BB game on 2-10-17 and the girls BB game on 2-11-17. Geno Ratjar will help arrange food. On motion made by Steve Fink and seconded by Matt Fink the motion to have the party/table was passed.
- Loose Moose Golf Tournament- Geno did not have any update; looking for guidance from LCS regarding solicitation of sponsors
- Website Matt Fink indicated no update. He is working with Justin Mathes and Dan Godfrey on adding forms to the website for Membership, Hoopin and Loose Moose Golf tournament
- New Business
- John Landkamer and Casey Breen were both at the meeting and gave the Board an update on some of LCS’s plans for sponsors for its major events including a possible upgrade to the scoreboards.
- Meeting Adjourned-Motion to adjourn made by Dan Godfrey and seconded by Matt Fink. Motion passes. Meeting adjourned at 7:30pm.