April Booster Club Meeting Minutes
Date: April 12, 2017
Present: Geno Rajtar, Kara Sweere, Matt Fink, Dan Godfrey, Steve Fink, Wesley Otto, Justin Mathes, Randy Westman.
- Secretary Report-The Minutes for the meeting for March 2017 meeting were presented for the approval. Matt Fink motioned to approve February Minutes; second by Kara Sweere and the motion to accept the March Minutes was approved.
- Treasurer Report- Kara Sweere presented the Treasurer Report for January 2017
- The following bills were presented for payment: Doug Smith Speech (meals) $584.55; Creative Ad Solutions for girls and boys basketball awards (out of general account) $466.06; Yaeger Bus Service (6th grade boys bus-all donated) $503.80; Quality 1 Hour Foto-from general basketball acct. $ 107.88; CDI Corporation signage for track and field $78.00; MAGFA donation $1,200; K-Fan Radio $125 monthly fee; Dan Godfrey moved to approve payment of the bills; second by Steve Fink and the motion passed.
- Wesley Otto motioned to accept the Treasurer Report; second by Justin Mathes and the motion to was approved.
III. Old Business
- Hoopin on Hill
- Update from Dan Godfrey; various ideas to post notice of the tournament; Facebook and different contests within Hoopin; event is August 5
- Coupon Book- No update;
- No update.
- Loose Moose Golf Tournament- update on progress of the event.
- Geno Rajtar questioned whether the website was progressing as needed. Matt Fink provided some feedback. There was a general discussion how significant Facebook is etc.
- New Business
- Nominations for new officers should be submitted as soon as possible. Discussion on implementing Robert’s Rules of Order for the conducting the meetings; discuss Matt Sizer as a candidate to handle the treasury functions of the Club.
- Meeting Adjourned-Motion to adjourn made by Geno Rajtar and seconded by Matt Fink. Motion passes. Meeting adjourned at 7:45pm.