September 14, 2016 Booster Club Gambling Meeting
Present: Kara Sweere, Geno Rajtar, Justin Mathes, Steve Fink, Missy Strachan, Mike Kortuem, Doug Sjustad, Dan Godfrey, Matt Fink
- Secretary Report was given by Kara Sweere.
Kara motioned to approve and Justin 2nd the motion to approve the minutes. Motion passes.
- Treasurer Report given by Geno Rajtar
- Lawful Gambling: Including Schedule A (Gross receipts=$39,506, Prizes paid=$30,250, Net receipts=$9256), B2, C, and F (Bank acct was reconciled, Profit carryover for month=$13,043.98
- Allowable Expenses: Rent-Big Dog-$1851.20, M. Peters Enterprise-$942.51 (games $923.18 +supplies $19.33) Pre-approved $750 for gambling product due before the next meeting. Geno Rajtar-$252.12 (Mileage-$42.12 (78 miles x $.54) Contract payment-$210), Kara Sweere – postage of $0 and mileage=$0 (0 miles x $.56) for total=$0.
- Lawful Purpose Expenditures: City of North Mankato-taxes $896.45, State of MN taxes-$882, IRS-$0. $5,000 Donation to Loyola.
Missy motioned to pay the above bills and was 2nd by Matt. Motion passes.
III. Correspondence and other documents:
- Games due to M Peters last month were $260.65 not $467.15 due to double paying one bill.
- 9/1/16 $211.14 was paid to M Peters out of preapproved amount for games.
- Game serial#5H32866, (TP5300L) amount was deposited was $50 long due to prize of $50 being paid after deposit. Check was written for $50 to cash game bank.
Missy motioned to adjourn the meeting, 2nd by Doug. Motion approved to adjourn at 5:55pm